Friday, March 17, 2006

Say no to crack, among other plumbing faux pas

The installation crew, two of whom decided that working in the near buff was more conducive to success with our DIY project, triumphed last night with our pretty new faucet. Now the problem is that our sink is terribly pedestrian while our faucet is lovely.

I know, I'm never satisfied.

But I am satisfied with my spouse, who, upon conquering the sink has proven himself to be a winner. That's right, Kurt simply is one of those people who is good (ranging to great) at every stinking thing he does. Such and Eagle Scout. No really, he is. I would be jealous if I wasn't so proud (because I've secured some of that DNA for my offspring).

I think we are starting to see a trend between the siblings. Aron ripped off his clothes last night and Nate started tearing at his too, then they both started running (and/or toddling) everywhere. And screaming with delight. That's when you cast a knowing glance at your spouse and think, yeah, this is perfect.

No comments: