Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Live ... From the Potty Room!

One of the great things about our home is that the master bathroom has a potty room -- you know, a room with a door and only a potty inside. AND, since I have a laptop computer and a wireless high speed internet connection, I can compute from anywhere, any time. So here I am, taking a few moments to myself.

Why I am I posting from the potty room, you ask, with a mix of amusement and horror? Allow me to regale you. One of the many benefits of my new job is free Starbucks coffee all day long. As much as you want. No lie. And while that may seem like a dream come true to some of you (as it does me, believe me), it is now reeking havoc with my digestive tract. I had so much gas in my small intestine yesterday that I looked five months pregnant.

Here's what I got when I went to Google and did a search for "Starbucks causes diarrhea." That about covers it.

Starbucks = hot and flavorful Roto Rooter for your colon.

Check back on me later. You might need to come pull me out.

No comments: