Monday, April 03, 2006

The gravity of baby accoutrements ... they're sucking me in!

Will someone PLEASE tell me why I am freaking out when I try to box up baby clothes and get rid of my maternity clothes? I nearly lost it yesterday when I considered getting rid of the nursing tops. I mean, I have been TRYING to convince myself through logic and even keel, emotionless consideration that having more kids is not a good idea. That two is enough. Why mess with the perfect little package that is our family? I'd rather be 40 than pregnant.

But I just can't bring myself to do it yet. Sigh. Three years passed after Aron's birth before I felt like it was [stop...] Natie Time! AUUUUGH! The hormones!!

Just don't tell Kurt. It was so easy to work my mojo on him for the last two conceptions, but I think he's wise to my game now. Maybe if I don't mention it for a few years he'll forget to be suspicious and become susceptible once again to my hormone-driven, "who me, get pregnant?" wooing.

What am I saying?! Must ... deny ... natural ... instinct ... to ... create ... more ... schweet ... babies ...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hehe, you could be 40 AND pregnant! Think of that! I'm the superstitious sort who believes that getting rid of things practically guarantees you'll need them again. Bwahahaha.

Mountain Mama said...

Damnit, woman, you HAD to go there, didn't you? Now I'm not going to sleep a WINK tonight.

Loves.