Monday, September 08, 2008

Bump Hump Week

20 weeks! Half-way there already! Only problem: the next 20 weeks are the mega-sucky 20 weeks. The back-hurting, ankle-swelling, no-sleeping, out-stressing, uber-nesting, name-picking 20 weeks. And this is usually when I want to slap other pregnant moms for looking pretty, while I inhabit a body that appears to have been floating in the Scioto River for a few weeks. Gawd, I hate those women. How dare you! I'll slap the glow right off your pretty face!

But, tonight we have *the* ultrasound. Probably will wait to open it on my bday. I think I failed to mention that we are having the doc write it down on a card, then place it in a sealed envelope. The boys will open it on my birthday -- a family affair! It had better not say "sorry, can't really tell." If it does, I assure you that you will see the mushroom cloud from wherever you are.

1 comment:

Traci said...

YAY!!!

So, after you open the envelope on your b-day, are you gonna share the news?

:)