Here's the boys at the Stark County Fair last weekend. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of the fair freaks, which is my hobby when we are at the various county fairs throughout the summer. I started that about two years ago when I was pregnant and couldn't ride any of the fair rides. Last weekend along the fairway, we dodged lots of women who looked like Chrissie Hynde of
The Pretenders, twenty years and fifty pounds later than her heyday. Chrissie still looks like the rock royalty she is, but these women were far from rocking her look. Sorry this reporter let you down, but you'll just have to use your imagination! What's even more entertaining than the photos of the freaks is me photographing them without their noticing. It's a skill. But I may very well get the crap beat out of me by a very large, unattractive woman in the future.
Anyway, here's the boys, zooming around on the car rides.


No comments:
Post a Comment