Are they not the most vile couple ever conceived? I don't think I've ever seen her smile. And, I don't wish divorce on anyone, but for these two, please. The writing was on the wall from the get-go. They say you only get one true counterpart/match/love in your life. You may not find him/her until your fifth marriage, but, she/he is out there. For Sir Paul, it was Lady Linda. Not this uber-thin eurotrash, what with her one-legged dancing and all, right, Summer?
Friday, August 11, 2006
Ugh, gross.
Are they not the most vile couple ever conceived? I don't think I've ever seen her smile. And, I don't wish divorce on anyone, but for these two, please. The writing was on the wall from the get-go. They say you only get one true counterpart/match/love in your life. You may not find him/her until your fifth marriage, but, she/he is out there. For Sir Paul, it was Lady Linda. Not this uber-thin eurotrash, what with her one-legged dancing and all, right, Summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment