Thursday, July 06, 2006

No bleepin' fair!

Whah? Who? This lawyer/writer gets to hang out with the Dixie Chicks on tour and write their blog? Arrgh! How do I get that gig? Pardon me while I go throw a tantrum.

Oh, and according to Prof. Junichi, the chicks do searches for the phrase "Dixie Chicks Suck" on a regular basis. I totally get that. On a much smaller scale, I want to know who's hatin' on me, so I can counteract their negative energy with a preprepared snappy comeback. And you know, the sad thing about haters: they keep on hatin' because they have nothing of value to contribute. So, it's not some kind of weird obsession on the Chicks' part, it's more of a diversion, much like playing a PS2 or getting your nails done: "Well, I've had a long, productive day rocking the free world; let's see who's jealous as sin."

Anyway, maybe my Chicks will come upon this blog while doing their daily search and decide that me and five of my closest friends simply MUST be given complimentary backstage passes to the Columbus show July 23. That would be swell, because that $50 ticket price buys a month's worth of diapers. C'mon, Chicas, help a fellow working mommy out!

No comments: