Just call me Esq.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See for yourself: go to the bar admissions site and search by my last name. Or by Capital, my law school.
Thanks to God, my family, my dear friends, and everyone who prayed for me and wished me well. I could not have done it without you, and I love each of you very, very much.
I'll be sworn in May 8. If you want to come, let me know. It'll be at the Ohio Theatre and there's room for as many people who want to come.
I am trying to decide if I am taking the babies or not, because it's going to be boring for them. But I really, really, want them there. I think I am going to try to make it happen.
Love to all!
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats!
Very happy for you! :)
Love,
traci
Well, I'm crying again. I'm so happy and proud and relieved.
Love you so,
SED
Welcome to the club.
Post a Comment