Friday, June 22, 2007

Super Happy Funtime Party!

Why do I always feel like I am letting people down? I barely have time for personal hygiene, let alone time to do anything for myself. When the phone rings, I just want to cry, because I think: there is someone else who wants something from me. Maybe it's anxiety. I don't know. I feel like I put everything else in my life first and am so far in last place that I'll never catch up. I don't know what to do about that. When I do something for myself, I feel really guilty. Like, I shouldn't spend that money on myself. Or, I should really be cleaning instead of sleeping. I have no idea how to deal with this stuff. I cannot conceive of having less time and energy. Maybe I'm pissed about losing that trial after I burned all that time and energy on it, but, hell, I don't know. I think I need another change in latitude.

1 comment:

Traci said...

OK. Go and: get a pedicure and a java. Do it. Don't feel guilty. Just do it. And breathe.....

hugs,
traci :)