We had a great time at the beach. Will post more pics later. But I can tell you that I wish I lived there all the time, in the lap of relaxation. There's nothing more fun then waking up at the crack of dawn, making some coffee and going for a stroll on the beach. Then digging in the sand with your bebes. Kurt and I have decided to give up lunches out so we can save for the beach next year. It's a small sacrifice, but it really seems worth it! One morning, Edna said Aron stirred from sleep, then instantly came to and said, "I gotta get to the beach!" My sentiments exactly. The kids had as much fun as we did. And despite the 15-hour drive, I would go back tomorrow if my boss would give me another week off.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Beach Boys
We had a great time at the beach. Will post more pics later. But I can tell you that I wish I lived there all the time, in the lap of relaxation. There's nothing more fun then waking up at the crack of dawn, making some coffee and going for a stroll on the beach. Then digging in the sand with your bebes. Kurt and I have decided to give up lunches out so we can save for the beach next year. It's a small sacrifice, but it really seems worth it! One morning, Edna said Aron stirred from sleep, then instantly came to and said, "I gotta get to the beach!" My sentiments exactly. The kids had as much fun as we did. And despite the 15-hour drive, I would go back tomorrow if my boss would give me another week off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable photo! :)
Post a Comment