Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back in the day

Remember when I used to post every other day? Yeah, me too. Well, I'll hit some highlights for you regarding our goings on.

Work is good. But draining. At 8 a.m. I make it to court and go fast, fast, fast all day until 5 p.m. Then I want to crash.

Speaking of crashes, I hit Kurt's car with my car backing out of the garage the other day. Frickin' IDIOT! [Napoleon Dynamite voice]. I was in another world. So now we have to pay two deductibles. Sigh.

We are joining our church Dec. 3. The boys and I were baptized Oct. 29.

My buddy Jill is pregnant with her third baby! I'm so excited it's her and not me. Just kidding! She makes cute kids, so I can hardly wait to meet him/her.

Found a babysitter for Nate & Aron next summer: one of Aron's teachers from school is going to watch them. That'll work out great.

No cavities for either me or Aron at the dentist last weekend.

The Barbara Streisand concert was wonderful. Sorry I never hit the highlights for you all. It was divine. I could've sat there for days. Ol' girl can't hit the high notes any more, but who cares? She's still her!

Christmas is at our house this year! Should be exciting.

No comments: