Someone you know has been hard at work, proof of which was featured recently in a local small-town newspaper. Check it out here, and here.
But the truly enjoyable bit is that there's even more coverage of the same story, replete with snarky (yet pedestrian) blogger critique! Check it out here.
Friday, June 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi.
I am the snarky (yet pedestrian) "blogger" you cited. Just wanted to say thanks for the link! I've received a few hits from here the past couple of days and figured I should check it out to see what that's all about.
I'm assuming you are said prosecutor for the subject of said post. That's a commendable position you have there and (I'm assuming) also a rather trying position to have at times as well. I just read a follow-up article on that particular case and your stipulations seem more than reasonable. I'm interested to see how this one ends up panning out.
Thanks again for the link. Oh, and your children are absolutely adorable. That Batman thing that your son is holding looks AWESOME.
~ Mare
http://mockingwords.blogspot.com
Post a Comment