When I was hatching Aron, he too gave my sciatic nerve fits. I had a lot of back pain with Aron, and leg pain, too. I have leg pain and headaches this time. My right leg functions about as well as a tree branch. I feel like I'm just dragging it around looking for a campfire to toss it into.
Speaking of my first baby, he started first grade on Wednesday. You may recall we decided to hold him back a year. I think that was a good decision; he seems to be well-adjusted socially and academically.
Second baby is quite an interesting character these days. I asked him if he's going to be a big boy when the baby gets here, and he says no, he'll be the baby, too. I told him as long as he keeps going potty like a big boy, I'll call him whatever he likes.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment