My wonderful friend Niki married the love of her life, Ehren, last weekend. Here are some of the photos. Credit for some goes to my husband, but most of these photos were by an exceptional Indy-area photographer,
Leslie Stedman. Please visit her website.
It's late and I'm feeling ragged, so I will hit the highlights for you soon. Hopefully I will also have more photos to post! If you were there and you've got some, email me!!!

Here comes the happy couple!
I love this picture. Sheer joy.
Time to take a load off!
A beautiful cake that I didn't get to eat one piece of, because, frankly, I was too busy guzzling champagne.
All the Ohio University Alums in attendance: Clint, John, Traci, Niki, Moi, and Anita.
Anita, Moi, Anita's daughter Tori (named after me; the greatest honor of my life) and Julia.
Traci (with Emma in the oven) and me.
Anita, Niki and Moi. This is probably the last picture of the evening, but you can still feel the love.
No comments:
Post a Comment