Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Little help here

If so inclined, I'd appreciate if you would pray for me/us (since this is a family endeavor and sacrifice) this month as I study and prepare. The bar exam is Feb. 21, 22 and 23.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Traci said...

You know that I'm praying for both of us [and our families]. Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...it's called Feb. 23rd at 12:30 p.m.!

hugs,
traci

Brent Taggart said...

When I took my bar exam (back in the days of the Caesars), I recall meeting an Oklahoma lawyer at a bar here in Columbus with another lawyer from the firm I was to join some years later. I told him that I was taking the bar. And he said ( I still remember this): "well, you know, 90% of life is showing up." He (and Woody Allen, who coined the phrase)was right. Stick it out, and you'll be OK.

Best wishes -- Brent Taggart