Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Here we go again

I'll do the best I can to post when I get a chance, but be patient. I am studying for the February Bar and this time I intend to pass it. Don't be offended if I appear or actually do ignore you should you email, call or otherwise attempt to contact (read: pester) me. I assure you that you are the furthest thing from my thoughts but I will most certainly take you out for a drink once the "lawyer money" starts rolling in. I still love/like/care about you, but, unless you've got a tumor, you might as well not even try to contact me over the next couple of months.

Seriously, if you do need to talk to me, January during the weekdays is the best time.

I'll post some Xmas pics soon.

Happy 2006!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I feel your pain!!! Started nightly bar review class this week and it SUCKS! My brain already feels like oatmeal...I am way too old for this schooling nonesense. But, like you, I intend on passing this time! We'll talk soon!

- Traci